Monday, June 10, 2013

fresYES


Helloooooo from Fresnooooooo!
I hope everyone is doing well! All is well here in California! Teaching and knocking, knocking and teaching! Missionary work is super stressful and tiring. Every night my companion, Sister Gregerson, and I TRY to go to bed early, but it never seems to happen... We have too much fun together! We have matching pajamas and tell stories from home together and just have fun. I'm really grateful to have her as my companion since we spend literally 24 hours a day together. Singing songs, telling jokes and, most importantly, helping each other get better is truly the purpose of having a missionary companion. Well, reader, I probably love you! I hope all is well with your life and that you WILL WRITE ME SOONNNNNN! Letters fuel me. Just so you know :)
I love you all!
Sister Marler

No comments:

Post a Comment