Monday, April 29, 2013

Daddy..there is a girl named missionaries at the door!!!


Hellllooooo from Fresno!
I hope all is well back East! California is HOT HOT HOT, pertaining to the weather AND the Gospel, of course! We have a baptism this weekend for a woman named Christy! She is AMAZING! Sister Gregerson and I are so excited to see her enter into the most sacred covenant of her life on Friday.
I'm so grateful to everyone for all the Birthday wishes and gifts! I'm SOOOO grateful! Every note, every email, every gift card helps SO much! Thank you, thank you, thank you! I'm sorry, again, for nt being able to respond to letters as quickly as I would like :( I will continue to, slowly but surely, respond to them all!
I love you all! Thank you for loving and supporting me!
-Seester Marler

No comments:

Post a Comment