Tuesday, January 22, 2013

"When Ye Are In The Service Of Your Fellow Beings Ye Are Only In The Service Of Your God"

FIRST POST!
I'm gonna be a missionary! Waddup?!
22 days 'til I report to the Provo MTC! 21 days 'til I'm in Utah! I'm so excited!
Here are my addresses as they stand now. They will be updated as we receive more information!

MTC Address (Feb 13th - Feb 26th)
Sister Kaitlyn Audrey Marler
California Fresno Mission
Provo Missionary Training Center *
2005 N 900 E
Provo, UT 84604
United States
*Mailbox number will be updated when we get it!

California Fresno Mission (Feb 27th- August 2014)
Sister Kaitlyn Audrey Marler
California Fresno Mission
1814 N Echo
Fresno, CA 93704
United States

My beautiful mommy, Connie Marler, will keep you all updated so you can contact me over the next 18 months! Thanks, Momma!
Look out, California Fresno Mission, Sister Marler will be headed your way soon enough to do the Lord's work!
I'll soon post about how I decided to serve a mission.. It's a pretty fun story!
Love always,
Cali Kaitlyn

No comments:

Post a Comment